For my project, the contextual parameters I came across were the time.The project was 2 minutes long which wasn’t really an issue for me because my project was only 4 minutes anyway including the pauses. I had easy access to the kit because I used the 4k camera which I used after Kitti had finished using it which had no problems. The teaching wasn’t a problem because I had easy access to talk to the teachers if I needed help but I didn’t need help anyway. The resources which I had were alright because I didn’t need many anyway. I had the internet to research anything I couldn’t do like blurring and green screen. I also used the 4k camera, legs and microphone.