- Firstly, we saved a photo of landscape from the internet. Then we open Adobe Photoshop.
- Then use the magic wand tool and quick selection tool to remove things from the image you do not want/need.
- Use the patch tool and select ‘content – aware’ from ‘normal’ at the top. The patch tool is used for selecting an area of the picture you want to cover the picture in.
- Then use the smudge and blur tools if you need to edit the photo more.
- Take a screenshot using Cmd + shift + 4 of the image and crop it if need be to remove the picture outlines e.g. on a PC.
- Then open Adobe Muse and drag the screenshot to Adobe Muse.
- Find a picture of a button next and edit it on Adobe Photoshop if need be.
- Take another screenshot but of the button this time and drag over to your website on Adobe Muse before resizing the image.
Find image of mouth and save it. Then add a new layer after image is in. Select polygonal lasso tool to select teeth. Use cmd t and drag one tooth down. Use warp tool to change the shape of the tooth into a fang.
I saved a photo from the internet and put it on Adobe Photoshop. Then I clicked the paint tool and coloured the rose.
For the next picture I got a picture of a strawberry and deleted the background to make it transparent. Then I used image at the top to change the saturation of the picture to make it purple/pink.